Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WELCOME TO CLN PRINT!

Good day everyone!
Today feels good, fresh, and bright, CilaneNior has arrived!  With the upcoming months having so much to offer and so much on our plate, I am filled with joy and excitement. The journey ahead is untraveled, and as with anything you take part in, in life, we will face trials, but our perseverance will get us through those times.  I am extremely proud of the ladies I get to build this brand with. Here we are, women of great inspiration, beautiful from the inside first, and determined without a reason a doubt. This is your chance to take a look inside of our day to day lives. Interesting to say the least, busy, and loads to dish about. We have fun doing what we do so it’s only right for us to share J. It is time to make history, pen our names in the books with the greats. I’m ready and I know my girls are riding with me. So buckle up and enjoy the ride…this is only beginning.
This blog is our truth, the documentation of something simply amazing. We are here to show the world, that conquering your dreams is days of hard work away. Hold tight to your dreams, never give up on them, for god has a plan for each and every one of us…you just have to be ready and believe. 
Cityy
"From small beginnings come great things."
Proverb American Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment