Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh CilaneNior!



CilaneNior is my refuge and my partners are like family. Before CilaneNior came to be, I truly felt like I was missing something in my life. For the life of me  I could not figure out what the missing link was, so I switched jobs frequently and took up many hobbies. My background is in writing and Photography but I also have a passion for culinary arts and fashion. Each of the women of CLN, similarly, has multiple talents! I have no doubt that we will be relatable to people with all kinds of interests.
When I met Modisty and Cindy over a year ago, I sensed a spirit of creativity and determination in them and boy was I right! CilaneNior is about bridging the gaps between beauty and intellect, because you can in fact possess both. My wish for the coming year is that CLN will reach milestones within our business. We will gain a firm fan base that supports our business venture and have some of their own.  CLN is about helping others succeed, while we too reach our wildest dreams. This Just Got Real.

-AP
-AP

"Love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. Love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it"

No comments:

Post a Comment