Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beauty: Facial structure & Eyebrow shape

Modisty signed on and discussing the ever so important "BROWS" subject. I have been asked what I do to maintain my own brows and thought why not blog about it! I may not have the worlds best eyebrows but hey "Imma make it do what it do baby" : I wanted to share a how to guide on properly recognizing what kind of face structure compliments the brows! The Key component of your face is focused primarily on your eyebrows... When you talk they move, they sit above your eyes and whether thin or thick what gets noticed first is "EYEBROWS" or maybe that's just me. As of lately I've come across a lot of unruly and untamed brows click here: http://www.eyebrowz.com/faceshape.htm for a "How to guide" to distinguish your facial structure.
"Knowing your face shape is the first step to creating your most beautiful look"...
"Eyebrow shape can change
how your face shape looks"

No comments:

Post a Comment